St. Mary Villa is supported by parent fees, United Way, the Catholic Diocese and contributions from foundations, firms and friends.
STEP 1) A waitlist fee of $25.00 is charged when we accept an application for enrollment. This enters child and family information in the system.
NOTE: It may result in placement on a waiting list or direct assignment to a classroom according to availability. St. Mary Villa promises to be fair to all applicants and responsive to family needs upon enrollment. When there is a wait list, enrollment is offered on a "first come, first served" basis.
STEP 2) An enrollment fee of $35.00 is charged upon enrolling and classroom placement of a child. This fee covers the cost of establishing a complete family record with information to facilitate service initiation.
STEP 3) A fee for a sleeping mat of $25.00 is charged for children entering the program (except infants).
STEP 4) Monthly fees are determined by a schedule based on family household income.
- It is verified by tax statements, employer pay records, child support documents or similar reports.
- Fees for the Infant and After School Program are not discounted based on income due to cost associated with the programs.
- There is a 5% sibling discount on the oldest child enrolled.
Refer to the Fee Schedule chart below to determine your monthly payment.
- Cash, check or money order.
- Credit card - Visa or Mastercard (via phone, online, draft or on-site payment)
- Bank draft set up to meet your payment schedule.